NAADAC & MAADAC Membership Benefits: The Tools You Need As An Addiction Professional
MAADAC is a state affiliate of NAADAC, the Association for Addiction Professionals, the largest national organization for addiction-focused health care professionals with over 10,000 members. NAADAC is dedicated to the professional growth and development of addiction specialists. As a member of NAADAC, you will receive numerous benefits designed to help you grow and prosper as an addiction professional, including:
- Over 145 hours of FREE CE credits (worth $2,175) through NAADAC’s Online Webinar Series, available on demand 24 hours/7 days a week. Simply watch the webinar of your choice, complete the online CE quiz, and receive a free CE certificate to use towards your license/credential.
- NAADAC CE Acceptance: View all boards and organizations that accept NAADAC CEs. For specific inquiries, please contact us at 703.741.7686 or via email.
- Free subscription to NAADAC’s official magazine, Advances in Addiction & Recovery.
- Reduced rates for continuing education, ten independent study courses, including the course for the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) Qualification & Requalification.
- Reduced rates for NAADAC sponsored conferences, public policy events, NAADAC regional meetings and workshops. View the NAADAC Master Calendar for events in your area.
- Reduced rates for all NAADAC publications, such as the Basics of Addiction Counseling: Desk Reference and Study Guide, used by experienced professionals and as a guidebook for preparation for certification exams.
- Reduced rates for Dr.CloudEMR’s services.
- A 20% discount on all Hazelden Publishing and Educational Services (PES) resources. This NAADAC member rewards program is the highest non-volume related discount Hazelden offers. NAADAC members need to log into their NAADAC account on naadac.org to get the NAADAC Hazelden discount code.
- A 20% discount on the digital version of Dr. Darryl Inaba and William Cohen’s Uppers, Downers, All-Arounders: Physical and Mental Effects of Psychoactive Drugs, 8th edition. NAADAC members need to log into their NAADAC account on naadac.org to get the NAADAC discount code for purchase online.
- 50% discount on subscriptions to Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Weekly (print or digital). NAADAC members need to log into their NAADAC account on naadac.org to get the NAADAC discount code for purchase online.
- An influential and effective voice for addiction professionals before Congress and the federal administration, the key governmental bodies that determine how addiction treatment is funded and administered in America. Learn how you can contact members of Congress directly from the Take Action page.
- Advocacy at the national level that affects your funding and policy at the state level.
- Networking opportunities through national and state conferences and workshops. View the NAADAC Master Calendar.
- A professional identity and association that helps preserve and honor the unique talents of addiction professionals. Access Scope of Practice.
- A nationally recognized and newly updated Code of Ethics to promote professional ethics.
- Dues include membership in NAADAC and your state affiliate. Connect with your state affiliate.
- NAADAC Career Center, where you can look through NAADAC’s national and international job listings and post openings with your organization.
- Reduced rates for malpractice and liability insurance for individuals, agencies, peer recovery support specialists, and students through American Professional Agency, Inc. (APA, Inc.). Call 800.421.6694 or e-mail Pamela VanCott, CPCU at email@example.com for full details.
- Free first-time listing in Psychology Today’s Therapy Directory for six months ($180). NAADAC members need to log into their NAADAC account on naadac.org to get the NAADAC discount code and special link for this offer.
Start taking advantage of your benefits, and your membership in NAADAC pays for itself almost immediately. Dues average only 18 cents per day!
You can join NAADAC online or by calling 1.703.741.7686.